Meet Qualified Diverse Candidates
Advertise Your Career Opportunities
Support Your Current Black Wholesalers
Outline & Articulate, "Why Your Firm?"
Strengthen Your Diversity Strategic Plan
Corporate Partners gain access to
over five hundred highly skilled
AWD Member wholesalers via
job board posting
virtual meeting pre-visits
regional dinner pre-visits
resume database access
Benefits of Sponsorship:
Ways to Engage with AWD
* Sponsor social media managers Follow AWD Social Media profiles, AWD reciprocates. We periodically react to/like each other's posts at the discretion of social media personnel.
* Sponsor talent teams post AWD-relevant jobs (any wholesaling, key accounts, advanced planning, management of the aforementioned and entry level or internship roles) real-time to the AWD Job Board.
* Sponsor sales management informs all black personnel employed at the firm in wholesaling, key accounts, advanced planning roles (anywhere on the vertical from leadership to entry-level) that they are members of AWD with full access to the AWD community, all events, programming, workshops, development resources, etc.
* Sponsors stay abreast of AWD events & programming for opportunities to engage with members in person.
* Sponsor sales leaders & talent professionals email AWD directly when seeking candidate recommendations.
* Sponsor talent teams (only) check the AWD Resume Database for candidate resumes to consider for open roles.
* Sponsor talent teams (only) check the AWD Resume Database for candidate resumes in need of constructive criticism. (Resume posters--especially students--are informed they may receive job inquiries, resume feedback, or both from sponsor firm talent personnel.)
* Sponsors advise AWD Leadership which AWD topics they are interested in attaching their name(s) to and contributing content to (Resume Building, Interview Prep, Business Planning, Leadership, Business Communication, Presentation Skills, Territory Management, Follow Up Best Practices, Career Advancement, DE&I Topics, etc.). Each aforementioned topic is one we regularly cover with members in zoom workshops and in-person workshops during our national assembly.