Meet Qualified Diverse Candidates
Advertise Your Career Opportunities
Support Your Current Black Wholesalers
Outline & Articulate, "Why Your Firm?"
Strengthen Your Diversity Strategic Plan
Corporate Partners engage and help support
over six hundred highly-skilled
AWD Member wholesalers via:
job board posting
virtual meeting introductions
regional dinner networking
resume database access
Benefits of Sponsorship:
As part of AWD's mission, we regularly engage & mentor bright, diverse students from across the United States, educating them on the financial services wholesaling industry as a rewarding career path. AWD Titanium, Platinum & Gold Sponsors gain direct access to our unique network of skilled, motivated students and their resumes.
Gain access to experienced senior wholesaling and wholesaling leadership candidates you may not have met via traditional recruiting channels. AWD Members include dozens of established professionals with demonstrable records of success, professional designations, and industry recognition.
AWD is a thriving community. Members meet virtually each quarter and speak live or text with each other daily. AWD holds an annual conference plus numerous regional dinners across the US each year and periodically hosts topical virtual workshops & symposiums. AWD Gold Sponsors and above are, upon request, personally introduced to a carefully considered group of candidates for each open role brought to our attention.
AWD features our partners' open opportunities on our AWD Career Center, on our members-only LinkedIn job thread, and on our three members-only social media job threads. AWD Platinum & Gold Sponsors participate directly in AWD Workshops. AWD Platinum Sponsors are requested to exhibit or speak during our annual conference. AWD Titanium Sponsors are featured at our annual conference.
Partnering with AWD may help mitigate risk by demonstrating your commitment to workplace diversity, equity and inclusion. You will interview more diverse candidates, participate in AWD sanctioned events, gain access to impactful, experienced speakers on DE&I topics in the financial services wholesaling space, and gather insights to have more effective culture-building conversations.
Every talent acquisition executive in our industry is designing a plan for building stronger, more diverse teams. AWD has the network, talent, and flexibility to tailor our member engagement to your plans, be they immediate initiatives, long-term strategic plans, or both. Build AWD into your diversity plan. Become an AWD Sponsor today.
AWD operates as a fully-functioning emotional support network for its members (your black employees). We provide resources which allow our members to better withstand the inevitable stress of working in less-than-ideal cultural work environments. Many of our member sessions help members navigate challenges and speak freely in a truly safe and constructive space.
As an AWD Sponsor, you gain access to a full leadership consultancy specializing in wholesaler excellence, DE&I, wholesaler development, and recruitment of black talent. Our broad array of tenured, talented, and proven wholesaling industry leaders provide unique and creative perspectives to diversity challenges faced by your organization. Let us help.
Ways to Engage with AWD
* Sponsor social media managers Follow AWD Social Media profiles, AWD reciprocates. We periodically react to/like each other's posts at the discretion of social media personnel.
* Sponsor talent teams post AWD-relevant jobs (any wholesaling, key accounts, advanced planning, management of the aforementioned and entry level or internship roles) real-time to the AWD Job Board.
* Sponsor sales management informs all black personnel employed at the firm in wholesaling, key accounts, advanced planning roles (anywhere on the vertical from leadership to entry-level) that they are members of AWD with full access to the AWD community, all events, programming, workshops, development resources, etc.
* Sponsors stay abreast of AWD events & programming for opportunities to engage with members in person.
* Sponsor sales leaders & talent professionals email AWD directly when seeking candidate recommendations.
* Sponsor talent teams (only) check the AWD Resume Database for candidate resumes to consider for open roles.
* Sponsor talent teams (only) check the AWD Resume Database for candidate resumes in need of constructive criticism. (Resume posters--especially students--are informed they may receive job inquiries, resume feedback, or both from sponsor firm talent personnel.)
* Sponsors advise AWD Leadership which AWD topics they are interested in attaching their name(s) to and contributing content to (Resume Building, Interview Prep, Business Planning, Leadership, Business Communication, Presentation Skills, Territory Management, Follow Up Best Practices, Career Advancement, DE&I Topics, etc.). Each aforementioned topic is one we regularly cover with members in zoom workshops and in-person workshops during our national assembly.